14.11.2011 17.Cheschwan. 5772
National Center for Child Safety and Health after 14- month-old baby chokes to death.
The tragic death of a 14- month-old baby girl last week after choking on food given to her in a private day-care center in Ariel has led Beterem – the National Center for Child Safety and Health – to remind adults how to avoid such tragedies.
Beterem director Orly Silbinger said Sunday that round, hard, slippery, sticky, large and spongy foods are the most dangerous for ingestion by children under the age of five….