Six-year-old suffers chemical burn after henna tattoo

14.08.2011                      14.Aw-Elul, 5771

Henna-Tattoo:

Six-year-old suffers chemical burn after henna tattoo

On family vacation in Eilat, boy going into first grade gets temporary tattoo that caused second degree burn.

A six-and-a-half-year-old boy who asked to get a henna tattoo inscribed on his shoulder ended up very ill at Carmel Medical Center in Haifa.
Prof. Yaron Har-Shai of Carmel said on Thursday that henna tattoos are very dangerous, especially on children, and should not be attempted.
The boy, Eden Ben-Simon, said on Thursday: “I am about to go into first grade and wanted to enjoy a vacation in Eilat, but this tattoo ruined everything.”…